My favourite In Flight Essentials
Yey, tomorrow I’m traveling to Cape Town!!! :)
I’m still quite sick, but I have one day left for recovery! ;)
Together with Kat from Curls’n’Chard I wanted to show you my favourite In Flight essentials today – no matter if long-distance flight or a short bus trip – some products always have to be in my pocket!
Similar to Kats favourites, I always have to take a scarf, earphones, lip balm and socks with me!
See my products for tomorrows flight:
- Sonnentor Lip Balm
- Dr. Bronners Magic sanitizer
- Primavera air refresher
- L’occitane mini hand creame Arlésienne
- Lavendar eye cushion from Holistic Yoga Berlin
- SonnenMoor Kaltinson scented oil (for my nose)
- Hübner Ingwer Bonbons (for my cough)
- Apple iPhone eardphones
- thick socks
- ear plugs
- Scarf/Tunika from Urban Outfitters
- Birkengold Xyli Gum Peppermint
- My fav. book right now: Die großen Götter Indiens von Hans Wolfgang Schumann
Of course I put all my cosmetics into a plastic bag, otherwise you’re not allowed to take it with you in your hand luggage. I always like to use the ISTAD bags from Ikea, they’re really cheap and last very long!
Have a wonderful week,
All the best,
Dr. Bronners Magic: www.drbronner.de
Urban Outfitters: www.urbanoutfitters.com